Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Dr. Bret and our team have many years of experience in offering professional and friendly pediatric dental care to children of all ages. We know that parents often have many questions regarding their child’s dental care, and our goal is to make sure that your family feels comfortable and informed about any decision that you need to make. We want you to know that we are always available to answer any questions or address any concerns that you may have about your child’s teeth and mouth.
Please let us know if you have any concerns. There are no silly questions, and we want you to feel comfortable coming to us with even the smallest of worries. We know that welcoming our pediatric dental practice into your family is a big decision, and we want you to feel secure in knowing that you have chosen the right pediatric dentist for your child.
- Why are sugary drinks bad for my child's oral health?
- How can I help my child feel comfortable at the dentist?
- Can you treat my child’s dental emergency?
- Does your office offer orthodontic treatments?
- What services does children's dentistry include?
- Does my child need braces?
- Does my child need a mouthguard for sports?
- How does special needs dentistry benefit my child?
- What if my child gets a cavity?
- My child is nervous about visiting the dentist. How can you help?
- Why does my child need a laser frenectomy?
- At what age should my child have their first dental visit?