Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Dr. Bret and our team have many years of experience in offering professional and friendly pediatric dental care to children of all ages. We know that parents often have many questions regarding their child’s dental care, and our goal is to make sure that your family feels comfortable and informed about any decision that you need to make. We you to know that we are always available to answer any questions or address any concerns that you may have about your child’s teeth and mouth.
Please let us know if you have any concerns. There are no silly questions, and we want you to feel comfortable coming to us with even the smallest of worries. We know that welcoming our pediatric dental practice into your family is a big decision, and we want you to feel secure in knowing that you have chosen the right pediatric dentist for your child.
- When should I bring my child for their first visit?
- What do I do if my child needs emergency dental care?
- Why should my child see a pediatric dentist?
- Are baby teeth really that important?
- Will I be able to stay with my child during their appointment?
- Can my child with special needs be seen by a pediatric dentist?
- Why are sugary drinks bad for my child's oral health?
- How can you help my child feel comfortable during their appointment?
- My child is nervous at the dentist; how can you help?